Who is it for?
- Sales people who want the proposal writing skills to win more deals
- You answer tenders as part of your job and need to improve your win rate
- If providing a winning written response is key to your success
Each session was extremely well structured, planned and focused; and combined in-depth theoretical knowledge of the subject matter with real life case studies. The feedback from the participants was unanimously positive and enthusiastic.
Theodora Kalessi, SME Programme Manager TechUK
The engaging, thought-provoking and comprehensive sessions have left us better armed and prepared to manage and deliver future Bid opportunities and will add significant value to the Propositions we will be delivering over the coming months.
Sean De Lacey, Sales Manager, Diversity Travel
I was impressed by the immediate applicability to real business opportunities of the tools and techniques presented. DeNové has condensed in few hours years of tangible experience in winning new deals, transferring to me invaluable knowledge.
Alessandro Pace, Senior Bid Manager, Equiniti
We were already successful but attending DeNové’s great training event helped our team develop their skills, enhancing our win rate and improving our bid consistency.
Matthew Fletcher, Director, Fivium
Capita Translation and Interpreting
The DeNové masterclass led to a tangible improvement in the bid process.
Joseph Riley Bid Manager at Capita Translation and Interpreting
What you will cover:
The course is presented in simple to follow, easy to apply, success proven systems including:
- Bid/no bid methodology – focus your time on winning
- Break through writers block
- Building answers that win
- Identify your powerful win themes
- How to weave your USPs throughout the document
- Structure that scores
- Make your story compelling
- Managing other contributors
- Understanding what makes a winning bid
- Write winning executive summaries that sell, sell, sell
The Winning Solution
To win any substantial sales business often requires the submission of a bid, tender or proposal. But for many the essential skills to do this effectively have never been taught, leading to unnecessary frustration and business cost.
Winning Tenders and Bids is a one day course recommended for people in sales. It will furnish you with industry leading thinking and proven methodologies so you can return back to work re-armed with the tools to create successful bids immediately.
Our courses and workshops are held at local venues across the UK including:
NewBusiness.Dev provide bid consultancy services across the public and private sectors and run a range of workshops focused on improving competitiveness.
- Selling to the UK Public Sector
- Selling to Local Authorities
- Winning Public Sector Tenders
- Bid Writing for Technical Staff
- Developing a Winning Value Proposition
- Preparation and Presentations Skills for Yellow Pad Sessions